Please be advised that following the government’s guidelines of avoiding large gatherings to prevent the spread of coronavirus, all IDAS face to face training has been cancelled for March and April 2020. Our Online training is still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
- This training event has passed.
Young people and domestic abuse (Sheffield workers)
March 16 | 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
A course looking at young people and the impacts of domestic abuse.
By the end of the course participants should:
- Have increased knowledge of the definition of domestic abuse in relation to age;
- Have increased knowledge of the risk to young people;
- Be able to challenge some myths regarding young people and Domestic abuse;
- To look at the impacts on young people experiencing Domestic Abuse and how to assess the risk- The DASH tool;
- To look at what support networks are available to young people.
This course is suitable for all staff and carers based in Sheffield working with children and young people and who are involved in multi-agency partnerships.