Volunteers BiteSize Training – What is Institutional Advocacy?
July 11 | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
In this seminar, the South Yorkshire Volunteering team will take a deep dive into Institutional Advocacy and what it means.
We want to be individuals and professionals that advocate for survivors in all areas of our practice- so, how do we do that?
Well, join the seminar as we explore what is meant by Institutional Advocacy.
Please only sign up for this session if you are an IDAS volunteer.
IDAS Volunteer pre-training protocol
We want you to get the best out of training and feel supported and secure. Please follow the following protocol once you have been invited to our online training sessions:
- Please be punctual, we will invite you into the group at the time allocated on the invite.
- Allow time for yourself to access the training in its entirety.
- Ensure you are in a private space with minimal chance of interruption.
- If you are inadvertently disturbed, please mute yourself and turn your camera off.
- Please note you can use the chatbox to query the whole group or to send a direct message to the facilitator.
- Do not share training log in details with anyone else.
- If you experience any difficulties accessing ZOOM please contact the host or the member of staff responsible for your invitation.