- This training event has passed.
Volunteer Bite-Size Training- DASH Risk Assessments (The Risk Identification Checklist)
January 10 | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The aims of this training are to develop an understanding of risk in the context of domestic abuse survivors. This training will teach you how to use the risk identification checklist when working within the multi-agency context. We will discuss the dynamics of risk and the importance of professional judgement within the MARAC (multi-agency risk assessment conference) framework.
Please only sign up for this session if you are an IDAS volunteer.
IDAS Volunteer pre-training protocol
We want you to get the best out of training and feel supported and secure. Please follow the following protocol once you have been invited to our online training sessions:
- Please be punctual, we will invite you into the group at the time allocated on the invite.
- Allow time for yourself to access the training in its entirety.
- Ensure you are in a private space with minimal chance of interruption.
- If you are inadvertently disturbed, please mute yourself and turn your camera off.
- Please note you can use the chatbox to query the whole group or to send a direct message to the facilitator.
- Do not share a training log in details with anyone else.
- If you experience any difficulties accessing ZOOM please contact the host or the member of staff responsible for your invitation.