- This training event has passed.
Volunteer Bite-Size Training – Civil and Criminal Court Remedies
April 11 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Understand the Key Elements of Civil and Criminal Remedies
Gain an Introductory Understanding of Domestic Abuse Survivors Experience of Civil and Criminal Court Remedies.
This includes non-molestations orders, child arranged
This training is for IDAS volunteers ONLY. Please only sign up if you are an IDAS volunteer or have been invited by a Volunteer Organiser.
IDAS Volunteer pre-training protocol
We want you to get the best out of training and feel supported and secure. Please follow the following protocol once you have been invited to our online training sessions:
- Please be punctual, we will invite you into the group at the time allocated on the invite.
- Allow time for yourself to access the training in its entirety.
- Ensure you are in a private space with minimal chance of interruption.
- If you are inadvertently disturbed, please mute yourself and turn your camera off.
- Please note you can use the chatbox to query the whole group or to send a direct message to the facilitator.
- Do not share the training log in details with anyone else.
- If you experience any difficulties accessing ZOOM please contact the host or the member of staff responsible for your invitation.