- This training event has passed.
Volunteer Bite-Size Training- Case Note Writing
18th October 2021 | 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
The aim of this session is to equip volunteers with the skills to complete high-quality case notes. We will discuss the importance of accurately recording information and we examine case note examples. In this session, we will familiarise ourselves with the Oasis case management system and recording practices.
Please only sign up for this session if you are an IDAS volunteer.
IDAS Volunteer pre-training protocol
We want you to get the best out of training and feel supported and secure. Please follow the following protocol once you have been invited to our online training sessions:
- Please be punctual, we will invite you into the group at the time allocated on the invite.
- Allow yourself time to access the training in its entirety.
- Ensure you are in a private space with minimal chance of interruption.
- If you are inadvertently disturbed, please mute yourself and turn your camera off.
- Please note you can use the chatbox to query the whole group or to send a direct message to the facilitator.
- Do not share training log in details with anyone else.
- If you experience any difficulties accessing ZOOM please contact the host or the member of staff responsible for your invitation.