Coronavirus update – 28th May, 2020
Although all our face-to-face training is currently cancelled, we now have a programme of live, online training sessions available to book now. Our online domestic abuse and sexual violence awareness courses are still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
- This training event has passed.
Substance misuse and domestic abuse (Sheffield)
May 27 | 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
This Course covers:
- An introduction to substance misuse.
- An introduction to domestic abuse.
- Overlaps within our client groups.
- Barriers we face when working with our clients.
- Questioning techniques.
- Recording, guidelines and responsibilities.