Coronavirus update – 25th June, 2020
Although all our face-to-face training is currently cancelled, we have a programme of live, online training sessions available to book now. Our online domestic abuse and sexual violence awareness courses are still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
Mental Health and Domestic Abuse (Sheffield workers)
July 15 | 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
This Course covers:
- An introduction to Mental Health.
- An introduction to domestic abuse.
- Overlaps within our client groups.
- Barriers we face when working with our clients.
- Questioning techniques.
- Recording, guidelines and responsibilities.