Coronavirus update – 10th January, 2021
Although all our face-to-face training is currently cancelled, we have a programme of live, online training sessions available to book now. Our online domestic abuse and sexual violence awareness courses are still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
- This training event has passed.
LIVE, ONLINE WORKSHOP – Family Court and Protective Orders
20th August 2020 | 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Understand the civil orders available to assist people affected by domestic abuse and how the civil and family courts are involved in domestic abuse cases.
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Be familiar with how the Family and Civil courts are involved with domestic abuse cases.
- To know about the different civil orders that are available to people affected by domestic abuse, including: Non-Molestation Orders; Occupation Orders; Prohibitive Steps.
- To be familiar with the IDAS family court website.
- To understand how IDAS can assist.
This workshop is suitable for professionals and partners who may work with members of the public and people affected by domestic abuse.