Coronavirus update – 14th July, 2020
Although all our face-to-face training is currently cancelled, we have a programme of live, online training sessions available to book now. Our online domestic abuse and sexual violence awareness courses are still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
- This training event has passed.
LIVE, ONLINE SESSION – Systems of Abuse: Honour Based Abuse, Forced Marriage and Female Genital Mutilation (Sheffield workers)
September 14 | 10:00 am - 1:30 pmFree
- Understand the definition, prevalence and indicators of HBA, FM and FGM
- Understand how to respond to a victim (or potential victim) in order to protect them
- Have a raised awareness of the safeguarding issues associated with Forced Marriage/ Honour Based Violence
- Be familiar with legislation and child protection procedures.
The timings for this course include half hour lunch break.