- This training event has passed.
Systems of Abuse: Honour Based Abuse, Forced Marriage and Female Genital Mutilation (Sheffield workers)
3rd November 2021Free
- Understand the definition, prevalence and indicators of honour based violence, forced marriage and female genital mutilation (FGM)
- Understand how to respond to a victim (or potential victim) in order to protect them
- Have a raised awareness of the safeguarding issues associated with forced marriage and honour based violence
- Familiarise yourself with legislation and child protection procedures.
The course will run from 9:30am – 4 pm. The timings for this course include a half hour lunch break.
Note: This is a face-to-face course at Scotia Works, Sheffield, and attendees are limited to 15.