Coronavirus update – 10th January, 2021
Although all our face-to-face training is currently cancelled, we have a programme of live, online training sessions available to book now. Our online domestic abuse and sexual violence awareness courses are still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
- This training event has passed.
LIVE, ONLINE SESSION – Supporting People with Disabilities and Domestic Abuse (Sheffield workers)
26th August 2020 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
This course covers:
- What is disability?
- Models of disability and legislation.
- Statistics on disability and domestic abuse.
- Barriers for the victim and worker.
- Safety planning.
- Services for disabled people.
- Sheffield Pathways.
- DA services in Sheffield.