- This training event has passed.
LIVE, ONLINE SESSION – Supporting male victims of Domestic Abuse (Sheffield workers)
May 11 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Male victims of domestic abuse may feel unable to speak out about the abuse they are facing. The public story of domestic abuse tends to overlook male victims, and because of these factors male victims can often remain hidden. It is essential that professionals understand how to support male victims of domestic abuse and the additional barriers they may face. This course is CPD accredited.
After this course the learner will:
- Understand the experiences of male victims of domestic abuse
- Appreciate the additional challenges faced by male victims of domestic abuse
- Understand potential responses to male victims of domestic abuse
- Be aware of support available to male victims and how to access this.