LIVE, ONLINE – DASH Risk Assessment and MARAC (Sheffield Workers)
July 27 | 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Who is this course suitable for?
This CPD accredited course is suitable for professionals and partners who may work with members of the public and people affected by domestic abuse. We recommend completing our Signs, Indicators and Referral Pathways training prior to completion of this course for a rounded understanding of how to tackle domestic abuse.
- Understand risk management for victims of domestic abuse
- Understand the Domestic Abuse, Stalking, Harassment and Honour Based Violence Risk Assessment (DASH) and how it is used
- Understand the purpose of the weekly Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) that takes place in Sheffield.
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Recognise levels of risk for victims of domestic abuse
- Understand how and when to use the DASH risk assessment
- Understand the purpose of MARAC and each agency’s role within this
- Understand how IDAS and other agencies can support to keep victims safe.
We recommend completing the Domestic Abuse Signs, Indicators and Referral Pathways course before the DASH session.