Coronavirus update – 10th January, 2021
Although all our face-to-face training is currently cancelled, we have a programme of live, online training sessions available to book now. Our online domestic abuse and sexual violence awareness courses are still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
- This training event has passed.
LIVE, ONLINE SESSION – Coercive Control Workshop
15th September 2020 | 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
- To enhance your awareness of Coercive Control.
- To explain and understand in relation to definition and legislation.
- To be able to identify coercive behaviour and spot the signs.
- To offer you some strategies of gathering evidence and supporting clients.