- This training event has passed.
Domestic Stalking and Harassment
April 25 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm£25
To kick start Stalking Awareness Week we have created a training course to explore what stalking is, with a particular focus on domestic stalking. In this course, you will explore the legal definition of stalking and how it presents in real life cases. You will learn how to identify stalking behaviours and in turn, how to support victims of domestic stalking.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the definitions of stalking and harassment, whilst differentiating between the two
- Recognise why stalking is regarding as a high risk factor in domestic abuse cases
- Gain insight of the legal protection provided by the law.
- Have increased confidence in supporting victims by offering safety advice and referrals to specialist services
The course costs £25 and you will have the option to pay using a Debit or Credit card after registering. You will also be given the opportunity to request an invoice at this stage if you prefer. All invoice requests must be received within 7 days of registration, otherwise your place will be cancelled.
Our training events are usually heavily oversubscribed. If there are no places left for this training session, please email us at: email@example.com and we will let you know when new dates become available.