Coronavirus update – 10th January, 2021
Although all our face-to-face training is currently cancelled, we have a programme of live, online training sessions available to book now. Our online domestic abuse and sexual violence awareness courses are still available for trainees to access remotely. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates via this website.
DASH Risk Assessment and MARAC
October 14 | 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Understand risk management for victims of domestic abuse
- Understand the DASH risk assessment tool and how it is used
- Understand the purpose of MARAC – Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Recognise levels of risk for victims of domestic abuse
- Understand how/ when to use the DASH risk assessment
- Understand the purpose of MARAC
- Understand how IDAS can support to keep victims safe.
Who is this course suitable for?
This workshop is suitable for professionals and partners who may work with members of the public and people affected by domestic abuse.
Note: This is a face-to-face training session at Scotia Works, Sheffield, and attendees are capped at 15.