- This training event has passed.
Coercive Control Workshop (Sheffield workers)
September 30 | 12:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
- To enhance your awareness of Coercive Control.
- To explain and understand in relation to definition and legislation.
- To be able to identify coercive behaviour and spot the signs.
- To offer you some strategies of gathering evidence and supporting clients.
This course is suitable for all staff and carers working with children and young people and who are involved in multi-agency partnerships.