- This training event has passed.
Basic Safeguarding Awareness, Code of Conduct and Confidentiality
13th October 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
This training will give you a basic awareness of safeguarding. We will introduce the IDAS Volunteers and Champions code of conduct. You will also get an overview of confidentiality and its parameters.
We want you to get the best out of training and feel supported and secure. Please follow the following protocol once you have been invited to our online training sessions:
- Please be punctual, we will invite you into the group at the time allocated on the invite.
- Allow time for yourself to access the training in its entirety.
- Ensure you are in a private space with minimal chance of interruption.
- If you are inadvertently disturbed, please mute yourself and turn your camera off.
- Please note you can use the chatbox to query or to send a direct message to the facilitator.
- Do not share training log in details with anyone else.
- If you experience any difficulties accessing ZOOM please contact the host or the member of staff responsible for your invitation.