This CPD accredited half day course will investigate how professionals can positively support parents and carers after being impacted by domestic abuse. In this course you will explore the impacts of domestic abuse on children and young people as well as family relationships. You will explore strategies and techniques to use to support the family as a whole, giving parents and carers the tools they need to support their children.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of family dynamics after domestic abuse
- Understand the impact on parenting and care giving after domestic abuse
- Have strategies and techniques around co regulation and regulation
- Have knowledge around positive parenting styles
- Create robust physical and emotional safety plans for families who have been impacted by domestic abuse
The course costs £45 and you will have the option to pay using a Debit or Credit card after registering. All invoice requests must be received within 7 days of registration, otherwise your place will be cancelled.
Our training events are usually heavily oversubscribed. If there are no places left for this training session, please email us at: email@example.com and we will let you know when new dates become available.