Join our panel of experts on Microsoft Teams where they will talk you through their specialist service areas and answer your questions about our domestic abuse and sexual violence services in York and North Yorkshire.
The IDAS Sexual Violence service supports anyone who has experienced sexual violence or abuse outside of an intimate partner relationship.
Our Respect team, support families when an adolescent child (10-16) displays controlling or aggressive behaviours towards parents/carers.
Our domestic abuse service supports anyone who has experienced domestic abuse from a partner or family member.
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Be familiar with the range of different services that IDAS provide
- Understand the difference between an Independent Domestic Violence Advisor (IDVA) and an Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA)
- Understand the services available for children and their parents
- Feel confident referring into our services
- Be able to affectively signpost to our services.